Dexalytics is focused on redefining body composition in health and human performance. Based on over 30 years of working with DXA and sport, we move beyond numbers to provide better information about each athlete, allowing trainers, coaches, and medical staff to make better decisions and develop better athletes.
Our system takes body composition beyond the traditional total metrics by:
- Providing sport and position specific composite scores that address both the type and distribution of mass
- Normalizing bone density to compare within similar athlete body types rather than traditional normative values
- Utilizing a proprietary scoring system that relates body composition to on-field performance
The Dexalytics Score provides the overview of your athlete
Identify accurate baseline body types for return-to-play following injury
Understand how your athletes’ bodies change over the course of a season
Evaluate the effectiveness of nutrition and training strategies
Dexalytics provides clear, accurate, and reliable answers to:
- How have the bodies of our athletes changed?
- How much change is needed to muscle and fat mass to switch positions for this athlete?
- Is there an ideal body type for different positions?
Dexalytics improves the team by:
Identifying the effectiveness of training and nutrition strategies to optimize body composition during different portions of the training plan
Ensuring changes in body composition are functional changes that improve performance in their sport
Identifying the ideal body types for your team and the steps needed to optimize your athletes
Collectively, our researchers have over 30 years of experience working with DXA technology and how that technology can be applied to elite athletic performance. We are constantly conducting research to further understand how Dexalytics can help athletes attain success. See how Dexalytics can help you build a better athlete. Let us show how Dexalytics can impact your athletes' performance.